Tuesday, December 6, 2016

HOTSpot - Chris - Using YouTube Live and Google Slides for interactive online review


Reviewing for final exams is always a hot topic this time of year. For many years, I have run after school review sessions that were often sparsely attended and inconvenient for my schedule to stay after school. Last year second semester, I ran my first online review session and it was a hit with the students and was much easier for me to schedule. This year, I decided to tie in the Q&A feature of Google Slides to allow my students to ask questions. What is great about YouTube Live is that the whole session will be recorded and posted on my YouTube Channel. Hopefully, the technology doesn’t get in the way of learning and makes this a simple online review session.

No comments:

Post a Comment