Tuesday, February 11, 2020

TwosDay - Sean - Google Drawing: The MultiTool


Google offers a bunch of tools in which teachers can create, or more importantly, ask our students to create. Sometimes, however, it doesn’t feel like there is the “right tool” for us to do what we want. But, I challenge you to give Google Drawings a chance.

Google Drawings, in my opinion, is the most under-rated tool in our teaching tool box. And I’m not talking about drawing (sorry art teachers). Google Drawings can be a canvas for all sorts of creation, exploration, manipulation, and so many more things you may want your students to do!


1 comment:

  1. Excellent examples! Drawing is a favorite of mine, too! Do you know how to save a Drawing element as a jpeg? I know how to save the whole canvas as a jpeg, but sometimes I just want one joined element on it, with no whitespace.

    ReplyDelete