Monday, April 10, 2017

HOTSpot - Chris - Google Keep Integration in Google Docs


I love using Google Doc for the majority of my assignments, but there is still a part of me that misses adding those reinforcement stickers I used to buy at the beginning of the school year. Well now that Google Keep easily integrates with Google Docs, I’m bring stickers back! Not only does this provide that same positive reinforcement the old fashion, (yes 4 years ago is now considered old fashion in the edtech world) but the new integration between Keep and Docs also allows teachers to easily insert comments instead of having to retype the same ones all the time. I’m sure there will be more ideas people think of with this new connection. If you have some cool ideas, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Turnitin's GradeMark feature also has excellent online grading tools and shortcuts. So if a teacher uses Turnitin to check the originality of a student's writing, they can also grade it online using saved comments and marks. No stickers, though, so Chris's tip for that!

    ReplyDelete